Mar 1, 2005

an unbloggable day ... (is that even a word?)

Hay! Lazy, lazy weather. So bleak, so gray, so... Well, the carpet cleaner left my house in a chaos, I have speakers on top of the coffeetable, blocking the TV armoire. Just when I had everything arranged, this is no easy task by the way, G had to move the seats & couch several times before we agreed on an arrangement. G said, well, at least now, we know where everything should be. Another big sigh.

Since I can't rearrange the living areas just yet, I have started on M's bedroom. It's almost done, just taking a break from that and decided to post an entry but nothing came to mind so I'm just going to type as fast as the thoughts comes.

It's gonna be one jumbled-up post. You've been warned.

To do:

1. Alter green drapes for bedroom
2. Make valance for living area, a total of 4 windows (I have a fabric in mind but I don't know if I have enough)
3. Make skirts for the kitchen counter
4. Arrange my closet and somewhat make more room for my clothes (G's uniforms and sweaters are occupying a quarter of it and M's dresses and sweaters another quarter and it's not a big closet)
5. Organize the linen closet
6. Organize storage

That's not a whole lot. Maybe in a month, I can say, I am settled. I'm still here in the kitchen as I want to make sure that the carpet is fully dry before putting stuff back in their places.

Ooohhhh, went to furniture yesterday and I found 3 things I want to buy. A desk, TV stand/armoire, shelf for DVDs. And, there was this bookcase that I've been eyeing for a month now. Went to that store yesterday and the store was gone. =( G said that he asked the other store if they know what happened to that store and they said that they sold most of their stuff and they don't know when they will be coming back.

I should wait for the May Bazaar maybe they have good deals. I got M's desk at the bazaar and I'm still happy with that purchase. But it's so faraway and I want to buy it now. Patience is a virtue. I keep telling myself that. But look what happened to the bookcase now it's gone. It wasn't meant for me. But it was so nice. Yep, that was a monologue. That's what usually goes thru my head when I want to buy something but not sure.

Which reminds me of this purse. Since getting back from pinas, I've been looking for a purse, which reminds me I should cash Dad's check, it's March already. Back to the purse, so, every weekend we go to the store and I'd look at the purse section and I end up not getting one. So, 3 weekends ago, finally, I found a purse that I want but the lines were way too long and I really didn't want to waste my weekend in the line, so decided to go back next weekend. You guessed it, it was gone!!!

Deng! That was a really long post. I should go back and finish M's bedroom before she gets home from school...

No comments: