Mar 24, 2005

I've added lose weight in my 43 things.

I didn't want to add this because I guess I was afraid that I won't be able to cross it out. I just need to do this. I'm beginning to notice that it's affecting my self-confidence. I keep looking at how other people look and comparing myself to them. I know that we are our biggest critic but really, I am over my max ideal weight by 24 pounds. Sounds a lot and if I don't watch it, it'll go higher and higher. Time to take control of my weight.

I guess it's the show that we watched last night, too. I should really do this. My plan is drink more water, eat more fruits, exercise for 30 minutes instead of sitting here staring at the computer. As a reward, when I'm 24 pounds lighter, I'll buy me a whole new wardrobe. Since a whole new wardrobe costs a lot of money, I am going to pay myself everytime I stuck to the plan.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is what i do. i put in mind that if i go beyond 130 lbs, it's the "point of no return," so when i reach 130 lbs or close to it, i panic and start to do everything to lose weight.
when i eat a lot, i automatically feel guilty so i start to move around...usually i clean(2 birds in 1 stone).
right now, we have no weighing scale...yikes...i think i have a lot of cleaning to do.