Mar 7, 2005

Whew...

First off, I've been fixing up the house. I was so in the mood over the weekend, my kitchen now looks presentable, I have even made that skirt for under the counter to hide unsightly stuff. I've altered the drapes for our bedroom, so my bedroom is almost done. M's bedroom is almost done as well, just need to take out those useless pieces of furniture out of her bedroom. The main area just needs window treatment. I had an idea but it didn't look right. Back to the drawing board for that one.

Now, for the to do list that I wrote last night. Yipee! It's done.

1. Emailed the invitation to my A & P for review, etc.
2. Posted a sorta long entry at M's blog.
3. For A & M's itinerary (there sis, right spelling)I'm thinking London for 3 days, 1 day is not enough. Then, Stratford-upon-Avon (Shakespeare's birthplace), Oxford (Cambridge is closer but Oxford is more popular, right?) York, I want to take them to the Lake District but it's too far and maybe hop on over to Isle of Man. Also, maybe they want to see where Pooh Bear was born (not literally), and if time & money permits, visit Wales or Scotland, go to St. Andrew's (the Prince is studying here, is he still there?) or maybe Windsor Castle & Eton. I wonder if they want to go to Legoland. Sis, is this too much or add some more places to visit? Speak now or forever hold your... what were you supposed to hold, your peace?
4. Checked out Guernsey Island - 99 GBP for 3 nights including hotel room and car shipping. Not bad, not bad at all. Scotland was like 129.
5. Joined DILO and bloggers at flickr, the next DILO is on 21 March
6.

All this hard work...

No comments: