Mar 9, 2005

quickie

Movies over the weekend, Carolina, Cellular, and Conspiracy Theory. Hey, look, they all start with C. Last week it was movies based on books. That's weird.

I like Julia Stiles so I just have to watch Carolina, even though the back jacket sounded lame. "What would you do if you meet the boy of your dream twice?" or something like that. It was OK. Kinda lame but acceptable in the feel-good movies category.

Now, Cellular was a totally lame movie. I got it for G, after all I'm gonna torture him with a lame chickflick. G hated it. We kept giving each other this Duh!-look everytime the movie comes up with some stupid "twists" in the movie.

Conspiracy Theory was on TV and since I haven't really sat long enough to watch that movie and since nothing else was on, I watched it. I love Julia Roberts, but not in this kind of roles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate "cellular." i watched it in the plane cos i can't sleep. it's really bad, parang filipino movie.

mitzi said...

sometimes, I wonder, what were they thinking when they agreed to star on movies like this. Or, how did they get the money to fund this movie? Well, this one I think Nokia paid for it. Just wondering.