Mar 23, 2005

I am soooo hungry.

It's like all day, the whole day, all I want to do is eat. I'm craving for something and I don't know what it is. Usually, chocolates would do the trick, but not this time, not even chocolates curbs the craving! And this is not good. I'm trying to lose weight here! Enough about food. Moving on...

The weather's funky. It started out Friday, we went from Winter to Summer. It was so nice last Friday. It seems like everybody ditched their jackets & coats. By mid-afternoon, some were actually wearing shorts. OK, it's not that warm! But, it was nice. We decided to have the car washed and a lot of people have the same idea. Saturday was still nice although it was breezy. Sunday, we were back to ugly grey weather. Monday was great. Tuesday was rainy. Today, it's so nice. I can see blue! Tomorrow, we're expecting thunders. Ugh!

Still, spring is here, spring is here, it's the best time of the year!

No comments: