Mar 23, 2005

Something happened at the grocery store which reminded me of this embarrassing moment that happened to me awhile back.

First, what happened today. As I was pushing my cart, I pass by a lady who was scrutinizing the products, up ahead was her husband also doing the same thing. As I pass the husband, he walks along with me and said something and then looks at me. He then blushed and said, I'm sorry I thought you were my wife.

Now, for my embarrassing moment. We were looking for movies to rent. G was holding a movie in his hand reading the back-jacket. I took the movie from him and gave the one I was holding and said, What do you think of this one? And proceeded to read the back of the movie that I took from him. I don't remember the movie now but it was kinda lame, I don't know it sounds lame, but if you want to watch it... At this point, somebody came up to my left and asked me if I have decided on a movie, I looked and saw G on my left. Now, if G is on my left, who's on my right? A total stranger and he just had this amused look on his face, You thought I was him, huh? I apologized and walked away smacking G on the arm. Then, I realized, I still have the stranger's movie in my hand, so walked back to him, Uhm... Yeah, did you want to rent this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

mitzi said...

nothing beats the one where I slipped and landed in my behind sa overpass...

Anonymous said...

after nagging me and brother to watch the step because it's slippery. hahaha, you were so embarassed you threw a fit