Feb 28, 2005

steam-cleaners...

As I am posting here, I have a carpet steam-cleaner in my house and I should open some windows, I'm getting dizzy with the fume of carpet cleaning stuff. I'm also going to have to have my hearing checked as I have earphones on at full volume to drown out the noise. And I can still hear it. Oh, well.

What I'm very worried about is, I'm stuck in the kitchen. I have access to food, drink, internet and I should be good for a couple of hours here, and that's what the guy said, couple of hours and I should be able to walk in my clean carpet. BUT, what if it takes longer than a couple of hours. Then, I won't be able to smoke. =(

I just don't understand why the landlady decided to do this now, just when I have everything to where I want them. And the guy did say that he's gonna put everything back to where it was, except for the area rugs since it's probably not a good idea to put it down since it will still be damp.

I'm gonna have to rearrange everything again tomorrow.

No comments: