Apr 29, 2005

The other night I dreamt I couldn't sleep.

I remember telling G "Back to back". This is one of our sleeping positions if I have problems going to sleep. That's all I remembered. But, apparently, it didn't end there. According to G, this is what happened.

He was turning over when I said "back to back" and so he turned his back to me. And then I said, "This is not working, we have to switch sides. Trust me. I'll make it worth your while." So, he got up, sat at the end of the bed and wondered to himself what I'm thinking. I rolled to his side of the bed and by the time he laid down, I was snoring. That's when he realized, I was talking on my sleep again.

Last night, G said that when he came home, he heard me singing in my sleep. And it wasn't just a line, I was singing when he opened the door, got changed, and he could still hear me singing when he went to M's bedroom to kiss her good night. I must be dreaming I'm in a concert or maybe a karaoke bar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must have eaten a lot during the night...hahaha!ingon ni girlie..so i tell you, take care.. probably you wish to be a singer (Sting No.2) one day! Who knows! mwahhhh!....

Anonymous said...

Hi xie, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for affiliate related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for affiliate related ideas today. Thanks.