Apr 27, 2005

Just our luck!

I came home from grocery shopping and found a guy in suit walking around, voice recorder in hand and camera on the other. He looks very much like a realtor to me. I asked G if he knew about the guy and said that our landlord was just talking to him and asked if the realtor can come inside our house and take some measurements.

We asked the realtor if our landlord is planning to sell the house. And he said that they are thinking of selling the property but since it's such a unique property that it would take longer than usual to sell it. And that we needn't worry as it will be sold as a business. So, if somebody does buy it, chances are we could stay.

There's a lot of cons to this. 1) We don't know what the future landlord will be like. 2) What if they decide to increase the rental and so on and so forth. I shouldn't think that far ahead but I can't help it, we still have a year left here in UK and we have moved 3 times as it is. I really don't want to move again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know hw u feel. I myself had spent half of my life moving. Lupon to Davao to Manila and back to Davao. When I got married I think we moved three times already in a span of 4 years. We'll just have to live with the thought that there's nothing permanent in life but change. ÜÜÜ

mitzi said...

So true. We've pretty much resigned to the fact that as long as G is in the AF we'll be moving a lot but having been here just for 2 months, I am not looking forward to moving again.