Apr 18, 2005

Whew!

I'm back on track. I've been sick last week and it was a challenge trying to blog. Anyways, M was always on the computer, too and trying to kick her out of it is just way too much work. She's back in school and I have the computer all to myself.

I've been ripping my CDs, I don't have a massive collection but still it's taking forever. I'm currently at letter S and I have a lot of artists that starts with S and of course, there's Sting. What else have I been doing last week? Nothing much, mostly just sleeping. I can't read for too long or watch movies. I did watch probably 1 movie per day.

My currently-working-on goals got sacrificed big time over the week so this week I start yet again. Number 1 priority is losing weight. I've decided that it's high time to crank it up a notch, starting this week it will be hit the gym and work out 3 times a week for at least an hour. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck..i'm trying my very best to lose weight too!

mitzi said...

thanks and good luck to you, too. =)