Apr 28, 2005

The reason I haven't been posting as much lately is...

... my new schedule. I've been driving M to school instead of her taking the bus to school because 1. she doesn't have to wake up at 6:20 instead she can wake up at 7:00, 2. the bus picks her up at 7:23 and school starts at 8:10, thats 43 minutes travel time compared to 20 minutes if I drive her. (It's about 15 minutes but with the line at the gate makes it about 20.)

And since I'm at the base, might as well stop by the gym and workout. Yes, I've been working out for 45 minutes since Monday, everyday. I get back from base around 9:30 and by the time I get done shower and change, it's time to do some chores and then lunch and then my spanish lessons.

Another reason why I don't have time to mess around the internet lately is, I'm helping G with the land rover. He's repairing the bulk head and I'm helping him. =) You should see me, I have cover-alls, gloves, & headset (since were drilling and just protecting my ears). I look like a real mechanic.

Last reason, M has been playing in the computer when she gets home. She kicks me out of the computer. The only internet time that I have are spent checking email. I have to pencil blog time in my sked. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a very bad mommy, wawa naman pala si gantut. hahaha, just kidding.
wow, gym everyday ha. i'm impressed. ako na ang taba ngayon.

mitzi said...

talaga! I'm trying to recall what time we used to wake up for school. I can't remember na. And yes, everyday I go to the gym. I'm all psyched by the way, hope my momentum stays that way. I just might lose a pound this month!