Apr 22, 2005

I like compact multifunctional gadgets.

That's why I love my laptop. It's almost everything in one. You got a CD player, a DVD player, a computer and of course your window to the wide world of web. It can be your radio, your newspaper and even TV. I could spend hours in the internet.

I would have bought a PSP when it came out, unfortunately, it doesn't come with a camera, if it did, I would have been first in line. But if it did, it's perfect. Imagine, a game console, an mp3 player, you can even watch movies on it. As long as the screen size doesn't bother you.

G on the other hand wants a gadget for every function. He's got a digital camera that plays mp3. He has a Zire and it has a camera and plays mp3 but he said that camera doesn't really take that good of a picture and the battery life is not really suitable for playing mp3s. Thus, he needs an mp3 player, he's got one but I'm using it since I don't have a portable mp3 player. I do but it's not compact, it's about a size of a CD case. Actually, it's a CD player but it plays mp3s.

I wish there's an mp3 player with at least 10 gig that's also a camera with 3.2 megapixel and a cell phone about the size of a pack of gum that costs about $250. Now, THAT'S wishful thinking.

No comments: