Jun 4, 2005

double life

The other one being my virtual life.

Right now, I'm a farmboy trying to save my village from being turn into a theme park. What the heck am I talking about? A game. Harvest Moon. I bought this for M but as usual I'm the one playing it. I've been playing it for a week straight now, hence the absence.

The thing with me is I get so into these games that my life is on a stand still until I finish the game. I'm functioning at a minimal level. The only things that will take me away from my game are the basic necessities of life such as sleeping and eating. I've been sleeping for at the most 4 hours a night and I'm a walking zombie right now.

I've finished the game on Thursday BUT there are 8 other alternate endings to the game. So, I'm still playing. So far, I've done 3 endings and I'm on to my 4th one. The only reason why I'm able to post right now is I'm making dinner and I'm waiting for it to boil so it can start the simmering and then I'll continue playing.

I should be back for good next week.

No comments: