Jun 10, 2005

I'm so happy that I can't stop crying.

So, I weighed myself last Monday, actually I weigh myself every Monday, and I lost a grand total of 4 pounds. It's more like 3.8 pounds, but it's close enough. And that's why I'm so happy. 20 more pounds to go.

I have a problem though. I go to the gym in the morning after I drop off M at school. School ends next Thursday and so now, I can't go to the gym. Kids are not allowed inside the gym. There's a track that I can do my walking, but my problem with that is what to do with M. She HATES walking. My other thought was to pitch her half-tent in the middle of the track while she plays her gameboy while I do my walk but I can just see it now, somebody's gonna come up to say that, pitching tent in the field is not allowed.

It will only be for one week. When mom gets here, we could all walk and when they tire, mom & M can go to the playground and I'll finish my walk. I just don't want a break in my workout though, I've reached the level where going to the gym is part of my day and I'm afraid that a break would ruin it.

Anywho, I'm so happy that I can't stop crying. That's a song, by the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for ur mom. She's gonna be in bloody England soon! I'm also exctd for u guys, u'll soon be eating pancit--- the real recipe-- hahaha (just kiddin *wink*)