Jun 15, 2005

Oh, man, I didn't sleep well last night.

I woke up at somewhere around 11, then 3, then 4 then 6, finally the alarm went off. I had 4 different dreams but I could only recall 2.

OK, so me and G (it supposed to be G, but he did not look anything like G) were walking by the beach (somehow the village where we live has a beach) and it was gloomy (that's how I know we were still in England) and there were a lot of people by the beach when all of a sudden the waves starts getting bigger and bigger and finally it was gigantic and I thought to myself "Tsunami!" but it wasn't. This one guy got dragged into the sea and when the waves crashed into the beach the guy was nowhere in sight instead there was a piece of an aircraft's tail. We walked up to the tail and people around it were not interested in it but they were still looking out to the sea. I followed their gaze and the rest of the airplane was there out on the sea. There were people in a lifeboat and a whole lot of other people rescuing them. I asked somebody if they saw the airplane crash-landed and they said "yeah" and all I could think about was "Man, I wish I have my camera with me." I said something like, "At least now I know an airplane CAN land on water." (I don't know why I said that) Then, one of the lifeboats got to the beach and we started clapping our hands (apparently, he's the captain of the airplane). He asked somebody if there's a phone somewhere he could use. And that's all I can remember.

The other dream was, I was back in school. (I'm not sure which school it was, it didn't look anything like any school I've been to). We were at the gym but not like a gym in school but a gym for working out. I was there with my AMA friends using the stationary bicycle except for Chona who was doing the Hoola hoop (?). When we were done with the bike, I looked around and Chona was nowhere to be seen so I asked Girlie if Chona went home, she said that Chona went to Room 2 (again, ?). I went out and saw Russell and his kid and it was raining. I said something like, I'm gonna go get Chona and went to Room 2. But, to get to Room 2, you have to climb into a WINDOW, so I climbed into this window and Miguel (he's not from AMA but Mapua) wouldn't let me. He was scrubbing the floor (using a lampaso, hahaha) and he was hitting my hand with a broom (not the walis ting-ting kind, the other one). And, the teacher was asking Miguel to stop it and let me in since rehearsal's gonna start. And so I got in, and we started rehearsing this dance. And Irene is my partner. I don't know what kind of dance it was. It was weird. I'm still at Room 2 and it's very big. And on the other side of the room, I caught a glimpse of my crush back in college. He was faceless but I knew it was him. I can feel myself waking up and I don't want to wake up cause I want to see his face. I kinda forgot how he looks. But, I woke up yet again.

I tried to go back to the dream but I ended up dreaming a different dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lampaso....hmmm, makes me think. how do people scrub their floor here, not mop diba cos then you'll say mop the floor. so rags? do people scrub the floor pa ba? i'm really serious ha, i'm curious.

mitzi said...

electric polisher, usually in big buildings, if their lobby is marble or something like that, you'll see the custodians use the electric polisher. Pero, if you're thinking floors on houses, I don't think anybody polishes their floors, no need since most houses have carpets na, di ba?

Anonymous said...

welcome to the "reyna ng mga panaginip" club... i think it runs in the blood. I rarely hear hubby or any of my friends talk about their dreams... only mooney and now you...