Jun 14, 2005

Excuse the rant.

I am SO mad at G last night. He's been gone for 4 weeks now and he hasn't called or emailed me. I just thought that maybe he doesn't have access to a phone or computer. But, I checked his email last night and ARGH! he's been checking his email and from the looks of it, he has enough time to browse EBay since there were 2 unopened messages from a vendor about a question of his regarding an item. I read the other messages, the ones he has opened, there was one from his teacher in high school. G wrote to him about how's everything going and he was surprised to see the school's website. SEE, he even have time to browse whatever. And their was another one from some Land Rover group. He'll be home in two weeks in he'd better have a VERY good excuse why he hasn't called or at least drop a line on how he's doing!

Deep breath!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you dont mind me saying this, but that was probably the funniest post yet. my wife scares me too.

mitzi said...

now, that I'm not THAT mad, it's kinda funny. Hey, does your wife do the gigil thing when she's mad?

Anonymous said...

YES! thought it was just a unique trait. runs in the family pala.