May 27, 2005

My mom would be so proud of me.

I'm not a big fan of pancit but I haven't had one in 5 months so yesterday I tried to cook some. Anyhow, I looked for a recipe for pancit canton and found one. Hmmm, it needs chicken. I don't have chicken. Maybe, I can use ground beef. I don't have cabbage or celery. Wait, I got carrots, maybe that will work. I wonder why we need to soak the noodles? Oh well, don't have time for that. I don't have chicken broth. I guess, I just have to add some water and soy sauce. Viola! I got me a pancit canton with ground beef and carrots. Tastes like Mami. I should have put eggs. Yep, my mom would be so proud of my experiment.

But, my dad would say, "Ano to???"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lingaw man ka Xie oy!...surely, she will be proud of you! so, did it taste?

I am no good cook. I have to cook, no way to evade. As i first arrived here, i used to have almost everyday "steak" and potatoes..hahaha..until such time..maka suka...now, i tell you,i've change a LITTLE........my little world..just like that!