May 6, 2005

Third time's the charm.

I'm talking about the pan de sal. My second batch came out so very wrong. It wasn't even edible. But the third batch, it wasn't perfect, it looked like dinner rolls, but it was good. I used the same dough to make french loaf and it somewhat looked like a french loaf but it didn't taste like one. Well, enough with the buts. It was good. M had 3 rolls before dinner and she barely touched her spaghetti cause she keeps asking for more bread. G said it was good but G always says it's good, no matter what I cook.

Talked to mom couple of days ago, they're not coming to visit us on May instead they'll be here around October. And now, G is going on a trip for 45 days. Argh! Oh, well, part of the job. At least, it's only 45 days. But still 45 days is very long. He's leaving on the 14th of May, that's next weekend. And, he's working this weekend.

Anyways, I'm thinking of going to Cali while G is gone, once M's vacation starts but that would mean we would only be there for a couple of weeks. I know my dad will say, I'm wasting money by just staying there for 2 weeks. But I really want to come back when G gets back from his trip. This may not happen at all. Maybe we could take a hop to Cali. That would mean I won't be wasting my money, so dad will not have any reason to say something about the length of my vacation, anyways, we'll be seeing each other again when they come to visit us. It's not really me that my dad wants to see, it's M. Hahahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sige na, visit cali na. when were you planning to go here?

Anonymous said...

xie,so ur mom is not coming?hope she can get visa to see us here too by october..cyn is sending her best rgds to all!..take care..be careful..love u!

mitzi said...

she's coming pero sa october pa, dugay pa...