May 24, 2005

After reading Red Dragon and Silence of the Lamb, I read Hannibal. I've read it before. I don't recall reading it. Am I getting old?

I got the scare of my life, Sunday. I was standing on chair, looking at the pantry for something to make for breakfast. I stepped down from the chair and that's when it happened. I twisted my left knee. AGAIN. I've always had problems with my left knee. Anyways, I am so traumatized with my left knee that whenever something's off with it, it just buckles and gives way. No way am I going to put pressure on it if I think that I'm going to twist it.

So, I fell. And my left knee was just way too painful. So, as I'm laying there. Megan comes running to the kitchen and asks me if I'm OK. And that's when it hit me. What if it was worse? What am I going to do? I could ask M to call 999 and then what?

So, after I got up, the next thing I did was connect the cordless phone. I was limping the rest of Sunday. Good thing when I woke up Monday, it was just a little sore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have it checked

mitzi said...

I really should.

Anonymous said...

Hey there xie! Liked your blog, especially your post about this post. I have a site where you can get more info about niche products. If that interest you , feel free to take a look here: http://sourcecoderights.com/go/6055 Thanks!