Dec 1, 2005

sugarpie, honeybunch, you know that I love you...

Another pointless post. I'm bored. Waiting for G to get home, it's his birthday today. Got tired of singing. Don't want to play katamari, I got a headache. Nobody online! Nobody that I know of. This headache is killing me. I had it last night but since it was so close to bedtime, I decided against Tylenol. I woke up with a heavy head, my neck hurts.

So, what is everybody doing this Christmas? I can't believe that same time last year, I was so excited to go home to pinas, seems like yesterday, which means sis has been married almost a year now! Happy Anniversary, A & M! Just got a ping from a friend. It said "www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf <--- try this game para malibang ka..... tell me ano prize mo after..... bz pa ako masyado eh!" ---> go ahead, try it, you might get a prize, I didn't get any, I kept bumping into walls.

It's almost lunch time. Got no food at the house. Need to do groceries. What's up with my sentences? Who cares.

red red wine, goes to my head...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday G!