Dec 16, 2005

Goodness, not another I'm-bored-post again.

I really am, though. G took that trip, he's probably at some supermart store right now stocking up on socks & briefs. M is still at school. My schedule dictates that I should be doing something worthwhile right about now but I don't feel like it. Two things I could do right now, clean up M's room (Lisa and Jonjon are coming over - what's the point, they're going to mess it up anyway) & I could make pan de sal.

Instead, I'm sitting here, staring at the computer, thinking of posting something but nothing comes to mind. In the last hour, I've checked for updates on my frequently visited blogs, nothing. I wonder what everybody's up to. It's 11:30, I'm getting hungry. I should change my time setting. I don't know what time zone I'm at but it's wrong. It says that it 3:18 am. 8 hours behind. Hey, that's Cali time.

I think my phone just rang. I'm so lazy right now, I don't even want to get the phone. Anywho, it's probably just some telemarketers. I hate telemarketers. I know they're just doing their job but it's so annoying. I got a call from them a while back at 9 in the evening. WTF!

"Can I speak to the bill-payer?"
"It's 9 in the evening! What are you doing calling us up at this hour?" - then, hung-up.

A while back, we got a something-gram in the mail. It said something like "We've been trying to reach you. Please give us a call at this number" It was a 1-800 number. Thinking it was probably something important, G called them up, only to find out that we're eligible for some sweepstakes. G was really upset.

"I'm paying for this call so you can tell me that we might already have won something?"
"It's a toll-free number sir, you won't be charged for this call."
"If I'm in the States, yeah, but I'm not!" - the rep went on to say something and G was, "I'm hanging up now, I am not paying another cent for this call."

No comments: