Aug 4, 2005

BOO!

Been a long time since I posted something long here or here. I guess nothing much to write about. Ooohhhh... So, over the weekend went to London and rode the London Eye. I really was not too keen in doing this since it's really big and soooo high but mom wanted to, so we did it. Absolutely nothing to be scared of. First, it moved ever so slowly you can't even feel how high you are. No stomach doing the tumbles or whatever. The capsules are big and substantial. It's fixed and it doesn't sway. So, there, sis I think that you could absolutely do this one.

The doll house is taking forever. I thought last week that I was almost done but a week later and I'm still not done. So, I've been working on this for 2 weeks now! What else needs to be done? I have to stain the roof. For the past 3 days I've been gluing the shingles. The windows need to be installed. Lots and lots of sanding, since the windows do not fit into the slots! The doors needs to be finished. I still don't know if I should just stain it or paint it. I ordered the lights today so it should be here in a couple of days. Hopefully, Saturday but most likely Monday. Yes, my dollhouse will have working lights. When the lights are up then I can finish the inside. Wallpaper, flooring and finally molding. And after that, I can work on the front yard. I have a small strip in front of the house. It comes with a white picket fence but I'm not putting it up. I have to sand and paint every... single... post/stick. Then, finally, we can decorate. AND, oh my gosh, some of this itty bitty furniture costs like real furnitures. I was looking at the catalogue last night and found a doll house for your doll house. hahahha.

Aside from that, nothing else is going on with me. I'm working on the dollhouse from the minute I wake up and G have to pry me away from it to go to bed. M is complaining that I don't cook dinner anymore. Lola's been cooking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i thought it's megan's dollhouse.

mitzi said...

it is M's but the longer I work with it, the more that I find myself referring to it as mine. =)

mitzi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.