Aug 14, 2005

dollhouse


dollhouse
Originally uploaded by xiemen.
And here it is! 3 weeks... That's how long it took me and it's not even done yet. Notice the missing door. I'm still undecided on what to do with the door. Should I just stain it or paint it? And I'm not too sure about the roof, I think it's too reddish. Mom says it looks good with that color. I don't know.

So, still need to work on the door and it actually has a small front yard that I have to work on. I'll work on the inside today. The lights are up. The floor is down. The trims still need staining and attaching. Forgot, still needs to buy the stain for the trim.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i want to see the interior too.

Anonymous said...

wow! i want to see the interior too.

mitzi said...

I will as soon as I get it done!

Anonymous said...

wow, is that your hobby now? galing, made of bricks? you could be a great architect!

Anonymous said...

very very nice. you make me want to try and build one.
i think youre right on the roof. maybe add a thin light neutral green wash to tone it down?

mitzi said...

Thanks Aunt N & macbuilder. No, it's all wood. And I'll try that wash. Any other suggestions?