Aug 27, 2005

Happy birthday to me!

I love birthdays. I love the greetings, the presents, & eating out. This year, to celebrate my birthday, we went to South Wales. We walked around Cardiff and the next day went to the beach. I was a little bit disappointed with Cardiff. Dinner was great, we stumbled across Old Brewery Quarter Yard. It's a small open-air food plaza. We decided to eat at the Spanish restaurant, La Tasca.

G bought this book, hidden wales, and I wanted to go to the photo on the cover. We got there but according to the lady manning the car park, it takes about 20 minutes to get from the car park to the beach and that we're better off heading out to Oxwich Bay. So, we drove down the road, missed the turn, turned somewhere else, found ourselves on a really narrow winding road but we got to the beach.

To everybody who remembered, thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Cuzin drez!