Jan 26, 2006

Live from Suisun.

It's 7:13 AM, I haven't adjusted to the time and I hope I won't that way I won't have to adjust when we go home. What have we been up to? EATING. Aunt Girlie picked us up at the airport and we went straight to Red Ribbon for some pancit palabok. We went to her house to meet Pogs. We stayed at her house for a few before heading home. We decided to take Golden Gate instead of Bay Bridge in the hopes that we won't hit as much traffic.

The next day, we went to the outlet for some pizza pucks & shopping. I can't believe Gary got more stuff than I did! Argh. After that, we got some seafood for dinner since it's dad's birhtday! Yummy! Saturday, stayed home and waited for Aymone & Macky to show up and had Adalberto's for lunch. We were gonna eat out but stayed home instead since Dad wanted to watch PacMan's fight. Good thing he won! Go Manny!

Sunday, went to Emeryville for lunch. Gary and I were saying that we would probably go eat at a Chinese buffet somewhere but we were wrong. Aymone & Pogs suggested this chinese place and it was yum. Then, drove home to Aymone's and stayed the night. We had Jack in the Box for dinner.

Aymone & Macky's place is really nice. And we opened our Christmas present. Thanks. Monday, we ate at Chevy's. Gary was so torn that he ended up getting a little bit of everything. I had the fajita. Drove back to Suisun later that day.

Tuesday, we went to Monterey. Whale watching! That was awesome. I wish I had the gift of words so I can describe exactly how great it was but I can't. One word, WOW! We saw some dolphins, too.

Wednesday, stayed home and organized the garage. Today, we're driving back to Aymone's and tomorrow we'll be driving down to Vegas. VIVA LAS VEGAS!

No comments: