Feb 9, 2006

It's 4:30 am. I've been up since 1:30. Tried to go back to sleep to no avail. Finally decided to get up at 3:30 and baked pan de sal. I'm waiting for the dough to rise right now. Megan's up. She's gonna be cranky later.

Our flight back to UK was ok. Hit a few turbulence, that's about it. The in-flight movies were no good. Watched Shop Girl. It's OK. Tried to watch March of the Penguins but couldn't concentrate. The few minutes that I've seen of it seems pretty nice. I'll just have to rent it. Then, watched Weather Man but didn't like it. Tried to sleep but couldn't find a comfortable position. Meg slept though.

Got to Heathrow at 10:45. I was worried that we won't catch the bus but we got to the bus station at 11:30. Bus showed up at 12:00. Yehey! No need to take the train. We got here at 3 pm. So hungry and so cold!

We got home and finished up Megan's birthday party invitation. Megan fell asleep at 7 pm and I went to bed at 8:30 and now here I am.

Anyways, the vacation was loads of fun! I ate and ate and ate and now I feel like I need to detoxify! So, starting next week I will go on a smoothie diet for 3 days. Thanks to Pogs, we got a Magic bullet and I can't wait to try it.

Click here for photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just heard that you missed your flight? yikes!

mitzi said...

Majoy yikes! We have to reschedule our flight and paid the penalty.