Feb 27, 2006

Yehey! I lost four pounds.

At the same time, I'm aghast to have lost so much in so little time! Who am I kidding? Yehey, I lost 4 pounds. Count that, 4... 1, 2, 3, 4! Really, though, I AM happy I lost the pounds, but still worried to have lost that much in the span of 2 weeks. It doesn't seem healthy. I just console myself with the fact that I am not doing anything UNhealthy. I still eat. Maybe, the smoothie-diet is working! OR, maybe, I'm just drinking enough water. I probably drink 10 glasses a day. I am just SOO thirsty lately!

Now, the pessimist in me is saying, I'm bound to hit my plateau soon. Why can't I just be happy? That's an achievement I should be celebrating, right? RIGHT! So, there.

In other news, the gym has a new policy. No street shoes. We're supposed to handcarry our workout shoes. Oh, well. I could buy new shoes since my shoes are more than 6 months old,(you're supposed to replace them every however miles) OR I could just clean them and get a few more months of use out of them and just use the money to buy Turbo Jam.

I really want to buy it but it costs too much. I just want 1 but they send you all these videos, I don't know why, and "if you buy in the next 30 minutes, Chalene will give you a bonus video for your abs" or whatever it was.

No comments: