Mar 2, 2006

BRRR...

It's been so cold here lately. If it's not raining, we usually would walk to school. It's about a 10-minute walk. With this weather, I just might start driving her to school. This morning, frost everywhere! It's nice to look at, glinting under the sun, but, it's so cold.

By the time I get back from school, my thighs feels like they're freezing. My nose is all red and my ears hurt. Yesterday, my ears felt like they're about to fall off. Today, I got smart, I wore a sweater underneath my jacket and pulled up the hood. They didn't feel like they're ready to fall but they still hurt. I forgot to put chapstix and so my lips started hurting, too.

Right now, the sun is shining, the sky is blue, a slight breeze, it seems like a perfect day but it's still chilly.

No comments: