Mar 17, 2006

I can't contain my happiness.

Hahaha. I weighed myself today, it's been weeks since I last did, I was so worried but I lost 7 pounds. I'm so happy. I've reached one of my mini-goals. I have 2 major goals when it comes to weight loss. My shoot-for-the-moon goal is 50 pounds and my land-on-the-star goal is 30 pounds. What am I talking about? Ever heard of that saying, "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land on the stars"? That's what I'm talking about. 50 pounds seems so impossible, the 30-pound goal is my possible goal.

Even 30 pounds seem so daunting, so I decided to break it down to mini-goals and that is 10 pounds. I forgot to set-up the reward system so I don't know if I should get myself something or just save the money.

Anyways, I'm 2 pounds away from pre-mommy weight. Oh yeah, I've made names for my weight stages. There's post-Cali(4), pre-Cali/post-mommy(9), pre-mommy/post-Davao(7), pre-Davao/post-AF(10). I'd be so happy if I get to post-AF weight!

The thing is my post-Cali weight is what I weighed when I was pregnant, full-term! I had started lose it but it crept back over the years. Every year, I keep telling myself I need to lose weight and I would lose a couple of pounds but only to gain them back again.

I'm telling myself that this time is different. This is not just some fad diet that I'm doing. I'm actually changing my lifestyle to something healthier therefore I should be able to keep the pounds off. Look at me, worrying about keeping it off when I still have 20 pounds to go, actually, 19 (19 sounds better than 20, don't you think?)

For now, I'm so happy. You should see me right now, I'm singing,

I'm so happy that I can't stop crying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aawww stop crying na..

ako rin trying my best to lose weight..pre-hawaii and post-hawaii naman ito. kainez.

yehey US of A na kayo! lumalapit na po sila mga kaibigan..ehem gaano ba kalayo yan sa LA ha?!!