Jan 12, 2006

Maybe I just need to find something else to occupy my time.

Things I'm obsessing about cali trip, future house, & euro trip. Talked to G about euro trip and he just had one question, "I thought we don't have money." Yeah, but we can just borrow it from the money we get when we sell the truck (that's counting-the-chicks-before-hatching talk right there!) He just shook his head but he did with a smile so I went ahead and researched.

This is what I have so far, Eurail - 5 bordering countries for 10 day is $568 per adult & $284 for kids. Now for the countries: France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland & BeNeLux. That's 6 countries, I have to give up 1 but which one! France & Italy are musts, BeNeLux cause I get 3 out of 1! So, I have to give up either Spain, Germany or Switzerland. Then, we only have 2 days per country, have to choose which cities carefully. I have to confer with A and see what she says. I wonder if she'll go with us? Hahahaha. Or... maybe P will go with us. He did say he'll come visit us and this will be his last chance. Last chance P, what do you say?

Good thing that M's spring break is 10 days, we'll just have to do it during that time period. I wonder if prices will differ?

No comments: