Jan 9, 2006

I should be sleeping right now.

The thing is, M still can't go to sleep on her own. I have to lay down with her and when she's asleep, I sneak out. The problem is, most of the time, I fall asleep with her and wake up after about 15 minutes. I go to my bedroom and try to go back to sleep but I can't.

I start thinking and when I start thinking I can't stop. G's working nights, I don't have anybody to talk to. And so the ideas in my head just keeps growing. Sometimes I get up and start writing, other times I go to the wonderful wide world of web (like right now).

It looks like we're going back to the States. G said that if we were going to another overseas base, we should have received our orders by now. Nothing. We have only 4 more months left here. I can't believe that we still haven't been to Scotland or Ireland. We could still go but there is that money matter and since we're going to Cali...

Our plan was, if we don't get another european base for our next assignment, we will take a month off and drive around Europe. G wants to drive, I don't care, as long as we'll see the rest of Europe. That would mean M would miss a lot of school, she's missing 3 weeks with this Cali trip but traveling around Europe is educational, right? Right.

Now, what to do about money? It's too late to look for a job. I could work for 1 month, hahaha, and hope we will have enough. Or... since we were planning to sell the truck anyways, I could borrow some of that money to go towards our euro-trip and then pay it off when we get to our next base. I really do need to go back to work. We have to start saving money for our dream house in Banganga, hahahaha.

No comments: