Aug 9, 2006

Summer is the season for thunderstorms.

We've experienced some thunderstorms here. It could be nice and sunny outside then all of a sudden these massive dark clouds come heading towards you. Thunder rolls and lightning flashes, soon a heavy downpour will follow. After a few minutes, it passes. Megan is very concerned with thunderstorms.

The other day, at around 5 in the morning, I woke up to a very loud thunder. Megan is in my bed. She said, the thunderstorm is really freaking her out. I couldn't blame her. Now, this is a thunderstorm. It was just really loud and bright. Buddy then woke up and started whimpering. We came to get him and he was trembling.

Megan will not go back to her bedroom. Buddy's too agitated. We all ended up sleeping together. Times like this, I wish I listened to Gary and bought a king size bed.

PS

Happy Birthday, Mommy! We hope we could be there to celebrate it with you!

No comments: