Aug 22, 2006

As you walk in the front door, you see everything, except the bedrooms. I wanted to paint the walls but since it's so open, I couldn't commit to one color. One thing is for sure, I will definitely rip out the carpet, kapoy mag-vacuum!


Downstairs, our family room. The other half is still a mess, so let's not post a photo. =)


Upstairs, the living room. I don't like that vertical blinds so I'll be changing it to something softer. I just couldn't find the right fabric.


The dining room. We're thinking of extending the hardwood floor in the kitchen all the way to the dining room. I want to change the light fixture here. It has a ceiling fan. G says that getting rid of the ceiling fan will make the house too hot. My solution, put a ceiling fan in the living room instead. The sliding door leads to the backyard.



The kitchen. Things that we're thinking of doing here. Change the countertop, put a tile back splash, and better lighting.

2 comments:

Macphisto said...

that's a really nice house. it's so big. i like that you have that loft(?) upstairs.

mitzi said...

tnx mone, it's not that big really, i think the basement makes it a whole lot bigger. it's not a loft, remember the house in Burl Ct, it's like that.