Aug 27, 2006

Birthday Wish

One of our favorite TV show is Animal Planet's Backyard Habitat. It's all about transforming backyards into a wildlife habitat and that is my birthday wish: to turn my backyard into a wildlife habitat.

I've done my research and this is just plain silly but you can get your backyard certified by National Wildlife Federation (hopefully, I'll get ours certified by next year, I don't care if it's silly!). I've created my habitat planner and I've talked this over with Gary and he's all for it. Megan is just so excited.

We went to Arbor Day Farm today and did more research plus we got 3 free tree sapling. We didn't get to plant it, it started raining when we got home.

Links
Backyard Habitat
National Wildlife Habitat
m3nch13's Habitat Planner
Arbor Day Farm

No comments: