Apr 3, 2006


quilt v.2
Originally uploaded by m3nch13.
Awww!

I don't know how to properly use a thimble. I know you're supposed to put it on your finger or thumb but it's too bulky (I think that's the word I'm looking for). It makes my finger movement awkward so I don't use it. And I'm poking myself with needles & pins everywhere. I'm typing with 8 fingers. I pricked my left & right middle fingers. Last week, it was my right thumb.


quilt v.1
Originally uploaded by m3nch13.
Almost done with the second quilt. I have enough left-over fabric to make 3 throw pillows. Yes, I'm going quilt-crazy. I promised myself that after these are done, that's it for quilting. I enjoy doing it. I just don't want my house full of quilts. Maybe I can make a baby quilt for my niece or nephew. I wonder when that will be. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy, ganda lagi yan. pwede ka na maggawa ng quilt store sa nebraska, hehehe. i'm really serious baya, ganda ba!

Anonymous said...

galing! i never really have talent for anything related to sewing. i've always admired cousin A's crossstitch works. maybe u got it from ur mom. my mom's good at sewing though, i wonder why i didnt get those genes?

mitzi said...

salamat. jing, no doubt, I got this from my mom. mone, when can I make one for my niece or nephew?