Apr 18, 2006

Finally!

I finished Monte Cristo! Grabe Mone, super-kapal. The last time I read a book that thick was probably back in high school pa. Now, I understand why you want the book's ending. And I also rented Gankotsuou, Episode 1. We'll watch it tonight.

So, aside from Monte Cristo got the 2nd quilt done. It's now in Megan's bedroom and I finally hung the canopy/net. Now, Megan has that princess bedroom that she has always wanted. Although, we just have a month left here. Exactly a month.

I've been busy, getting rid of stuff that we don't use na or stuff that we just hang on to just because. We seem to have a lot. Nah! We're still not looking forward to moving to Nebraska but we are welcoming the change. Megan borrowed a book about Nebraska and we were reading it last night. It stated that during spring, there are tornadoes and thunderstorms!

She started crying, she doesn't want to move to Nebraska anymore. She's such a scaredy cat. She doesn't want to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels cause she's afraid to fall and same with roller skating. Luckily, we've managed to ease her fears about tornadoes. She'll try and borrow a book about tornadoes, so we'll know what makes a tornado and what to do when there's one.

She's so -- I don't know the word I'm looking for -- overprotective? She insists that I watch the pot when I'm cooking cause "You're not supposed to leave your cooking, Mama.", things like that.

We were watching this movie, forgot the title, but at one point, someone caught fire and Megan was yelling at the TV, "Stop, drop and roll! Stop, drop and roll!" I just have to laugh. She's so weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, u read the book? hope u liked it cos it's still a mystery to me why i love that book so much.
gankutsuou was ok na sana but i started to get annoyed cos in chapter 3(disc 3), they're starting to change it and bitin tuloy cos it ends there.
nebraska, nebraska....hay naku ...that's all i can say.
overprotective kid, how sweet. diba dati, she was really really young pa, she wants you to put TWO hands on the steering wheel.