Apr 21, 2006

I'm so restless.

It's the anxiety that comes with moving. I've been slowly going thru our stuff (what needs to be thrown away or donated) & cleaning the house. We had our pre-inspection a couple of days ago and fortunately for us, the inspector was happy with the condition of the house. I have heard so many nightmarish story about pre- & final inspection that I expected this guy to give us such a hard time, instead, he just said we can pretty much move out now and we'd pass the final inspection.

I need some sort of a project to keep me occupied. I keep checking our calendar making sure that I am not forgetting anything. I'm trying to make this move as stress-free as possible. I can't read right now. I keep re-reading a paragraph. My mind is somewhere else.

I just want this over and done with.

No comments: