Jan 31, 2005

Bought an old movie yesterday. Connery's & Zeta-Jones' Entrapment. It must be cool to do the things that they can do. Another thief-films that I like are The Bandits and Thomas Crown Affair. I should buy those. I should make a list of The Ultimate DVD Collection, maybe I should start with The Essential DVD Collection.

I have a WISHlist maintained at Froogle. I mean WISH talaga. Somethings that I would only probably get if I won the lotto jackpot and since I don't buy lotto tickets...

I like making lists. I need a list for everything and anything. My thoughts are so jumbled, I started with a movie now I'm at list-making, and talking of lists, I have to make a To-do list for M's birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there xie! Liked your blog, especially your post about this post. I have a site where you can get more info about firesale. If that interest you , feel free to take a look here: http://sourcecoderights.com/go/6055 Thanks!