Jan 30, 2005

Just got done gardening. Uploaded a couple of pic here. Now, what? I'm online again. Didn't log in to YM. Don't feel like chatting.

little black book. I like the boomerang idea. You throw it out into the world and it will always come back. Do you believe in fate or destiny? Is anything fated? And if so, then why the heck do we have to make decisions if in the end that's what's fated? So, maybe it's not.

I know it's not. We are our own masters of our destiny. What we do or not do is how our life will turn out. If I did something different in the past, I wouldn't be sitting here typing away in my laptop. And so, if you ask me, given the chance to go in the past where will you and would you change anything?

I would like to go to the happiest day in my life (I still have to think when was that) and just relive it and I wouldn't change anything.

No comments: