Nov 20, 2005

*sigh*

I can't sleep. I usually talk to G before I go to bed, that clears my head, but he worked this weekend and he's been asleep since 5. We woke him up for dinner though and he was falling asleep at the table. Now, I have all these thoughts in my head and might as well post about it.

1. Merry Christmas. I'm kicking myself for not getting my christmas shopping done at the last bazaar. I was so busy looking at furnitures that I forgot all about presents. Let's see: in-laws, the women are done, just need something for the men & B; I know what to get A & M, P prefers cash, that leaves mom & dad. No idea what to get G; stocking stuffer for M's friends; which reminds me, I need to mail out christmas cards soon.

2. I saw a sign for "The Nutcracker" show. 40 pounds per person. Too much. But, I did say we should see a show before we leave UK and I want M to see "The Nutcracker", maybe it's worth it. Better check online first and find something cheaper. I am such a ...

3. It seems like yesterday that I posted about being SOOO excited to go home for A & M's wedding. Now, I can't wait for January for sis-in-law's wedding. I'm going to Cali. I told G, I don't want any christmas present. I'll save the money for shopping. =)

Hey, I think I can sleep now. Goodnight.

No comments: