Nov 14, 2005

Finally...

We have a house. Yes, once again, we moved. And this time the house is very small. It's a 2-bedroom house and I don't want to whine about things but just this once, let me just rant about this house.

1. It's so small that you have to walk with utmost care or you'll end up bumping into something and sport a scratch or a bruise for a week or so. Sitting in the living room is an art or you'll hit the coffee table with your sheen and that hurts. A lot!

2. I don't have a spot to put a trash bin in the kitchen. Have you ever seen a kitchen without a trash bin? I have a plastic bag hanging over the door know, that's my trash bin.

3. Can you say cold? It's soooo cold in this house. In the morning, our window gets all frosted, from the inside!

4. The water pressure in the shower sucks big time. It takes forever to get my hair wet. No kidding.

5. This house is so poorly planned. The cable outlet is in the dining room and that's the only one it has. The phone outlet is by the stairs. We will have cables and wires running everywhere in the house. (Right now, I'm sitting on the floor and the laptop is on the chair. The only way I can have internet access.)

6. The dining table and the chairs - that's all that fits in our dining room. Goodbye china cabinet.

7. There's a small room off the master bedroom but since the master bedroom is so narrow, we decided that will be M's room instead, anyways, the small room is so small that it's M's playroom.

8. G is hating life right now. He doesn't have room for his junk.

That's it, I guess. I'm off trying to make sense of this house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i've seen a kitchen without a trash bin....mine! i put it in the laundry room.
at least now, you'll look forward to your next move instead of hating it.

mitzi said...

yeah... I don't have a laundry room. My washing machine & dryer, they occupy half of my kitchen. =(