Jun 14, 2007

We're here in sunny CA.

Pleasantly surprised that Megan behaved, she didn't bombard me with her ceaseless chatter. She pretty much sat at the backseat and did her math book. Although, sometimes she would tease Buddy and Buddy would start barking and inside a car, Buddy's bark is just sooo loud.

At first Buddy barked like crazy when I got him inside his crate. He did not want to be in there but after a few, he settled down and resigned to his place in his crate. Funny that everytime we'd stop and I'd put him back in his crate when it's time to go, he would still go bark and whimper. You'd think he would have learnt his lesson, maybe just trying his luck. We might pity him and let him out of his crate. Nah.

Overall, the drive was OK. It took us 3 days to get here, slept at Wyoming & Utah. Our last drive day was 11 hours total. So, I'm thinking maybe I could do it in 2 days next time.

No comments: