Jun 2, 2007

Finally decided what we'll do... we'll drive.

Hahaha. Megan, Buddy & I will drive from middle of nowhere Nebraska to California. I don't think it's a very good idea. Megan is so impatient and Buddy is so nervous inside a car but this is our best option.

It's a 22-hour drive so unless I drive 11 hours straight, we'll be on the road for 2 days. I don't think I can drive that long with 2 spoiled brats in the car, I think it's best if we do it this in 3 days.

I've always wanted to drive coast to coast so this will be like a practice run for us. Wish us luck. I'm gonna need it. A lot of it.

2 comments:

Macphisto said...

don't rush. just enjoy it. plan nice places for your stops that way you and the "kids" have something to look forward to. winter will finally meet buddy na, hahaha. i hope buddy doesn't "mark" anymore.

mitzi said...

yeah. i've been researching on that. places to see. it has to be along I-80 though coz i don't wanna get lost.