Sep 18, 2006

Late last night, as I was watching TV, don't remember the show, Buddy started barking. It surprised me a little bit, he usually whimpers when he wakes up at night and he has to go, if he doesn't get any attention, he'll bark a few more times then goes back to whimpering, then bark, well, you get the drift.

His bark last night sounded off, it sounded like a bark when something alarms him. Awowowow, something like that. I listened and he goes again. I went downstairs to check on him but amazingly enough I didn't hear any jingling of his collar. When he hears somebody coming he'll start wagging his tail and his collar jingles. I turned on the light and he was just laying there on his bed, looked at me, then put his head down and went back to sleep.

I think he was dreaming. I wonder what his dream was.

No comments: