May 30, 2006

I won't be surprised if I gain 20 pounds.

We have been eating out everyday, there's just way too many places to eat. We're slowly building our fave list.

Hamburger - Sonic drive-in. We had lunch there yesterday. Megan was worried that we shouldn't be eating there that we need to park somewhere so we had to explain to her that it was not a drive-thru but a drive-in.

Mexican - Moe's Southwestern Grill. As soon as you open the door, they go "WELCOME TO MOE'S" Food was great, I haven't had a good Mexican meal in a long time, more like Tex-Mex.

Italian- Lansky's Pizza Pasta Phillies. I had a philly, Meg and Gary had pizza and they were really good. Next time, I'll try their pasta.

It helps too that restaurants here looks really great, even McDonalds. Now, all we need to look for is a Japanese & Asian Fusion restaurant. Of course, there were a couple of restaurant that were not-going-back type, Teriyaki Grill & Maid Rite. Maid Rite was good but I'm not a big sloppy joe fan.

And that's just here in our area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, good enough to visit ba dyan sa nebraska?

mitzi said...

yup, i think so, pero I would strongly recommend during the fall cause it's so hot!!!