Sep 1, 2005

Finally, I got a mini iPod.

I've wanted an iPod for so long but I kept telling myself that it's too much money. Then, I thought a mini would work but I still thought it's still a lot of money. I guess a shuffle would work. It's compact and affordable but G said it could only hold so much. So, I've been debating between a mini and a shuffle. I guess G got tired of listening to me weigh the pros and cons that he got me one for my birthday. It's very pink!

I'm so in love with it. Now, I don't have to take my bulky cd case whenever we go on a road trip. I still need a car kit so I can recharge it while on the road and also an RF transmitter so I don't have to buy the casette adapter. Hmmm... need more money. I also need the dock with speakers so I can listen to it in my bedroom.

Since I don't want to buy more accessories, I've been browsing around to see if I can transmit using the iMac, seems like I need to buy the airport express to do this. Why can't people just make something that is everything without buying more accessories! I would love to see that. Like a portable gameboy or playstation that is also a phone, at least 4.0 mp camera, holds 6 gb of music, gps, and a pda, the size of a packet of gum. And most importantly, affordable, like 200 bucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

***BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY..dear XIE....have a very nice iPod days!!!And, may you have the best of everything...mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh**